Technical Details: Data sheet Diamond burnishing tool
Diamond burnishing tools
|Application||chamfers, recesses and flat surfaces|
square shank 12/16/20 mm
- Tailor made fixtures VDI, HSK etc.
- Tailor made diamond shape
Please note that this information represents standard values which must be adapted to the individual cases.
|Speed||up to 150 m/min|
|Feed rate||0.05 — 0.2 mm/rev|
|Workpiece allowance||up to 0.01 mm|
|Lubrication||emulsion or oil; filtration of the lubricant (< 40 μm) can improve the surface quality and the tool life|
|Pre-machining of workpiece||surface roughness (Rz) up to 10 μm|
|Suitable for hard machining|
You require further information about this specific tool?
Please contact us or send us an e-mail. We will gladly inform you about further details on our tools:Quickrequest: "Data sheet Diamond burnishing tool"
Diamond burnishing tools are shaped tools for smoothing and work hardening of chamfers, recesses and flat surfaces.
- Universally useable
- Suitable for hard machining and thin walled workpieces
- Slim design enables the application in small spaced machine tools
- Adjustable diamond insert (angle)
- Changeable diamond insert