Technical details: Diamond burnishing tool for internal use
Diamond burnishing tool for internal use
|Application||holes and internal contours|
|Standard fixture||cylindrical shank Ø 20/25/32/40 mm|
- Tailor made fixtures VDI, HSK etc.
- Tailor made diamond shape
- Assembly device
Please note that this information represents standard values which must be adapted to the individual cases.
|Speed||up to 150 m/min|
|Feed rate||0.05 — 0.2 mm/rev|
|Workpiece allowance||up to 0.02 mm|
|Tool pre-load||up to 1 mm|
|Lubrication||emulsion or oil; filtration of the lubricant (< 40 μm) can improve the surface quality and the tool life|
|Pre-machining of workpiece||surface roughness (Rz) up to 15 μm|
Suitable for hard machining
Diamond burnishing tools for internal use are non-intrinsic tools for smoothening and work hardening of holes and contours.
- Simple to use
- Compact design available for machines with limited tool space
- Can be adapted to all materials by means of four spring elements (included in delivery)
- Diamond radii from 0.4–5 mm available
- Diamond indexed for multiple machining
- Highest surface quality and hardening
- Universally applicable
- Ideal for contour machining
- For hard machining and thin-walled workpieces
- Tolerance compensation through spring-loaded design
- Changeable diamond insert
- Re-grinding of the diamond is possible
- Cost-effective/ low investment
You require further information about this specific tool?
Please contact us or send us an e-mail. We will gladly inform you about further details on our tools.
Phone: +49 (0)7159 92 87-90