Technical details: Tool for work hardening radii
Tool for work hardening radii
|Application||work hardening radii|
|Workpiece diameter||from Ø 3 mm|
- Tailor made fixtures, VDI, HSK etc.
- Roller radii as required
Please note that this information represents standard values which must be adapted to the individual cases.
|Speed||up to 30 m/min|
|Lubrication||emulsion or oil; filtration of the lubricant (<40 μm) can improve the surface quality and the tool life|
|Premachining of workpiece||surface roughness (Rz) up to 15 μm|
|Workpiece hardness||up to 45 HRC|
Tailor made tool for radii
These tools are especially designed for work hardening e.g. dynamically loaded fasteners in aerospace or racing applications.
- Very short machining time
- Tool stationary and rotating possible
- High productivity
- Application on different machines possible
- Simple replacement of wear parts
- Slim design
- Diameter is continuously adjustable
- Fast roller-replacement for diffrent radii
- No transverse machining force to the machining axis
You require further information about this specific tool?
Please contact us or send us an e-mail. We will gladly inform you about further details on our tools:Quickrequest: "Data sheet tailor made tool for work hardening radii"