Technical Details: Data sheet for roller burnishing machine
|Application||shafts in through-feed method|
|Diameter range||from 2 - 35 mm|
|Electrical connection||three phase 400 V, 50 Hz, 16 A|
|Inclination||180° (total) adjustable in steps of 30°|
- Diameter range: < 2mm of > 35mm (max. 40mm)
- Motor speed: 700 / 1400 / 2800 rpm
- Different electrical connection
- Minimal lubrication spraying system
Please note that this information represents standard values which must be adapted to the individual cases.
|Workpiece allowance||up to 0.02 mm|
|Pre-machining of workpiece||surface roughness (Rz) up to 15 μm tolerance IT8 or better|
|Workpiece hardness||up to 45 HRC|
You require further information about this specific tool?
Please contact us or send us an e-mail. We will gladly inform you about further details on our tools:Quickrequest: "Data sheet for roller burnishing machine"
Roller burnishing machine RM2/35
The Baublies roller burnishing machine RM 2/35 allows the precise finishing of external diameters of cylindrical workpieces in a diameter range between 2 and 35 mm in through-feed method.
- very short machining time
- fast return of investment
- wear-resistant surface due to material compression
- easy to maintain and to handle
- no grinding dust
- easy inclination of the machine in 30°-steps